James Bischoff is one of the top Retirement Planners and a Certified Financial Education Instructor with Universal Retirement.
After being a motivational speaker and small business entrepreneur, James started with the agency in 2015. He and his team are responsible to help cover multiple states, specializing in the sector involving teachers, public service (firefighters, police, medical, etc.), small business owners, and also the hard-working middle class.
At Universal Retirement, James combines his old fashioned work ethic and coaching background to help people and families of all financial levels to understand their pensions/retirement plans/401k’s, 403b’s, etc, to help plan for their retirement by building them a roadmap to get them to be financially successful.
James currently specializes in helping teachers and their families in school districts in the following states:
- Washington – License #974266
- Nevada – License #3146800
- Utah – License #569854
- Idaho – License #775313
- Oregon – License #17892064
- California – License #0L96002
- Arizona – License #17892064
- New Mexico – License #17892064
- Florida – License #W417164
- North Carolina – License #0017892064
- South Carolina – License #17892064
- Virginia – License #1181760
- Texas -License #2695945