Kurk Aguilera is a US Marine gulf war veteran committed to ensuring all his public sector clients have a plan in place to retire with everything needed to live their retirement years as they deserve.
As a long time business owner, Kurk has a keen understanding of the needs of businesses owners to have a proper benefit package to retain their employees while also understanding that each employee has different retirement needs based on their individual goals. Specializing in IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Retirement Planning, Rollovers, Education, Savings, Insurance, and Annuities.
Kurk is committed to identifying and providing sustainable financial solutions that protect against financial risk and potential financial loss. As a result, he delivers a comprehensive and transparent partnership experience that is aligned with his client’s goals, while empowering them to make fully educated sound financial decisions. In the end, as a client, Kurk will support you for the long haul, through a relationship that is crafted and guaranteed to exceed your expectations, in the most efficient, effective, and professional manner possible.
Kurk currently specializes in helping public employees and their families in the following states:
- Alaska – License #3001193402
- Arizona – License #19219182
- California – License #0N07007
- Illinois – License #19219182
- Michigan – License #1034413
- Nevada – License #3719890
- New Mexico – License #19219182
- North Carolina – License #19219182
- Ohio – License #1406418
- South Carolina – License #19219182
- Tennessee – License #3001767239
- Texas – License #2626003
- Utah – License #844769
- Vermont – License #3001781573
- Wisconsin – License #19219182
- Washington – License #1148829