Start a Career

Ready to Join the Team?

Join the team

Here is what you will need:

State License

To be able to sell life insurance in a particular state, you need to be licensed in that state. No need to worry if you don't have your license yet. We will help you, step-by-step, to get licensed.

Errors and Omission Insurance

When providing Life and Annuity coverage, it is important that you are protected in the event of an accidental error or omission on your part. You can obtain E&O insurance from any provider and we can assist through this process as well.

IRS W-9 Form

As an agent with Universal Retirement, you will be an independent insurance agent. In order to receive payment for any business that you write for clients, you must submit a completed and signed W-9 form.

We Are Here To Help

Whether you are a seasoned professional or you are just getting your start offering life insurance and annuities, you have come to the right place. For more experienced agents, we have systems and product training ready to help you hit the ground running. We also have resources and help that can help someone brand new get licensed and ready to start a great career.