Takota is a leading financial advisor who is an expert in helping individuals & their families plan for their financial future. Takota and his team help individuals of all financial backgrounds understand and maximize their pension, 401(k), 403(b), IRA, retirement plans, etc.
Takota has been a part of Universal Retirement Leadership since 2018 and was promoted to Regional Director in 2020. His team is a group of young professionals that build lifelong relationships with clients/friends and their families. With a young advisor, you will have peace of mind knowing your advisor will be with you every step of the way to a comfortable retirement.
When he is not spending time helping his clients grow and preserve their wealth, Takota is spending time with his wife, Aubrie, and their Lab, Zeni. On the weekends, they love to be outdoors: hiking, fishing, snowboarding, swimming, etc.
- What is your favorite book?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- What is your proudest moment?
- My proudest moment was getting married to my better half. Aubrie inspires me every day to be the best person that I can be.
- What is your biggest money pet peeve?
- Not having a budget! Everyone needs to take the time to review their income/expenses and have a plan for every dollar they earn.
Takota@uniret.com | (702) 239-3657
Takota currently specializes in helping individuals and their families in the following states: